BOB: Business Objects Board
Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP

Register | Login 

Streamline and extend SAP BusinessObjects software 
Streamline and extend SAP BusinessObjects software (Opens a new window)  

General Notice: No events within the next 45 days.

Login Control coding in C#, ASP.NET 2.0

Search this topic... | Search SDK (VBA/ASP/JSP)... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> SDK (VBA/ASP/JSP)  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
bobg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:32 pm 
Post subject: Login Control coding in C#, ASP.NET 2.0

Hi All,
I got samples code form devlibrary.businessobjects saying "A fully functional, C# ASP .NET 2.0 web application that lets you log on to an Enterprise system, browse folders, and list, view, and schedule reports and documents."

I made couple of changes to the code to make it successful. Finally I'm able to run it and see logon screen with username, password and LOGIN button. Code consists of login control and on successful there is navigation to default.aspx . When I am logging in through LOGIN button, its showing me proper error messages also.

Also I have four functions named Page_Load, DoLogonFailed, DoPasswordExpired and LoginCtrl_Authenticate in login.aspx but were should I proceed for authentication?

Can anyone please provide me the code for login control to make it successful login OR help me how to proceed. As I'm not good at coding.

Thanks alot in advance,
Bobg
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> SDK (VBA/ASP/JSP)  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to:  

Index | About | FAQ | RAG | Privacy | Search |  Register |  Login 

Get community updates via Twitter:

Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP