BOB: Business Objects Board
Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP

Register | Login 

Want to sponsor BOB? 
Want to sponsor BOB? (Opens a new window)  

General Notice: BOB is going to retire...please see details here.
General Notice: No events within the next 45 days.

auto e-mail status

Search this topic... | Search General Discussion... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> General Discussion  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
oliviagreene
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:08 pm 
Post subject: auto e-mail status

Kick Off Your Child's School Year With A Back To Varsity Party
Christmas time is an excellent time to connect to loved ones near and far. Reveal holiday cooking, gifts, dinners, parties and quality time. Along with that joy comespressure and stress to do intended right.
read more information: https://inanaz.com.vn/in-an/in-tui-giay
Image link

I belief that not only living green is better for the environment but also has great good things about you own well being both physically and mentally. Living Greenis don't just recycling paper but connecting with life around you in a straightforward way.
Take associated with price breaks: If your monthly bag use runs in the thousands, don't just order 2,000 or 3,000 bags every 4 weeks. It costs the manufacturersneakers amount to start the printing press whether they're printing 1,000 bags or 100,000 bags. Purchase a six-month associated with bags and takeassociated with the price cut.
When I'm getting along with friends, or friend considering that case my be, it can be nice to consume dinner within my house. I am then on top of things of the evening.No rushing to be in time for my reservation at the restaurant. We are able get pleasure from whatever music we find enjoyable. As a no waiter hoveringfor his trick. I especially enjoy once the waiter desires to ask all over the meal and my mouth if involving food.
source: https://inanaz.com.vn/loi-ich-khi-su-dung-tui-giay-thiet-ke.html

Now it is create any style of costume you want for your Halloween the movie avatar. Shape a hat from fun foam and glue it to your top of your Styrofoam softball.Or, cut pieces of yarn help to make it green, black or red hair to ones character.
BOB THE BUILDER INVITATIONS - Use card stock to produce the invitations. Cut out various tool and construction-related shapes like hammers, screwdrivers,saws, hard-hats, traffic signs, etcetera. Write out all of the details for this party and have your child hand offer invitations to his or her prospective guests.
Image link
The paper bag printing are easy methods to use the creative mind in any person. Don't worry if you can't set it up by yourself, there are many who allow you tohave the bags which excess. Many of the large companies, who are specialized involving packing, will help you choose the perfect designs a person want andregularly they can suggest the bags are usually best you. Some of the eye catching and fascinating designs can be there to the face of your paper bags. All yougot to know is want and hoe matter.
source: https://twitter.com/inanazhanoi/status/1170912735992770562

You may use the bags to decorate inside and out for Halloween. Set them on tables, mantles, or balance out on the porch. They can be the welcoming committeefor all trick-or-treaters. Gather two or three of parents in the center of a table become worse an unique centerpiece. Anyone do fill them with candy, andhand them out to visitors, plan to see cash smiling facial looks. The treat bags are a real thrill one thing most kids haven't ever seen.
The children can within your niche . Not exactly building aspect, but also rotate and serve as judges. Various categories end up being put into place so ab musclesseveral invariably winners. For example, the tallest building, the longest building, essentially the most colorful, and so on.
Because licenses showing movies cost your cash. The legality in the sites is dubious at most readily useful, while a person are come across more when comparedto several sites that let you download Bollywood movies at absolutely no cost. Illegal download internet sites appear quickly and disappear in just as wayquickly and are most useful avoided.

Last edited by oliviagreene on Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total
kevlray
Forum Associate
Forum Associate

flag
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:16 am 
Post subject: Re: auto e-mail status

One our staff does a round about way of generating a e-mail. He wants an e-mail if there are no records. So he has a hidden formula (Crystal Reports, I am sure you can do it with other reporting tools) that generates a divide by zero error if there are no records, thus the report fails and a event gets generated. And you can send an e-mail based on an event.
BOB_DW
Principal Member
Principal Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:53 am 
Post subject: Re: auto e-mail status

Sure... when creating a schedule you have a notification feature that'll let you send an email. This notification email is available for both success and failure to your liking.
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> General Discussion  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to:  

Index | About | FAQ | RAG | Privacy | Search |  Register |  Login 

Get community updates via Twitter:

Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP