Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:59 am Post subject: id: SDK - invalid prompt identifier (Error: RWI 00011)
Hello fellow Bob Gurus:
Iím in desperate need of advice to the issue below
We have couple of hundreds of reports that have multiple hundreds of instances created by uses. After removing one of the universe level prompt that these reports use we are getting the following error.
In this incident the prompt that was being used in the report at the time the recurrence was set is now completely removed. However, the recurrence still shows the previous entries in the prompts option that was removed from the universe.
=== DETAILS ===
- Only recurring schedules are impacted.
- The source reports had universe level date prompt earlier.
- The Universe is modified and the prompt is removed.
- When we check the properties of the recurring schedules they still
show the old prompt specified.
- The user has to manually go and modify the prompts and reset the
- After which it completes successfully.
My problem is that it is not feasibly possible for us to manually modify the recurring schedules as there are hundreds of them.
I was wondering if there is a possible workaround for me to try and reset/update these recurring schedules so they are updated.
Product Version: BOXIR3.1
Service Pack: SP5
Application server: Tomcat 5.5
Server: Windows Server 2008 R2
Database: SQL Server 2005