BOB: Business Objects Board
Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP

Register | Login 

Launch Works 
Launch Works (Opens a new window)  

General Notice: No events within the next 45 days.

SDK Communication error Situation (R2)

Search this topic... | Search SDK (VBA/ASP/JSP)... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> SDK (VBA/ASP/JSP)  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
clark_white

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:23 pm 
Post subject: SDK Communication error Situation (R2)

Hello All,

I have a scenario in which I am trying to write a jsp that authenicates into a BO Environment that resides in a different location from a java web application.

I have a local BO instance so for starters, I wrote a jsp that I is deployed within my own local BO instance and the code works just fine.

I sent the java developer the 25 jars that are listed as required for BOE and sent the same code. Whe he tried it, he gets the following:

com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$OCAFramework: Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server XX600N2B2:6400 (FWM 01009) cause:com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$CommunicationError: Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server XX600N2B2:6400 (FWM 01009) cause:com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: minor code: 0x0 completed: No detail:Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server XX600N2B2:6400 (FWM 01009) detail:Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server XX600N2B2:6400 (FWM 01009

Is there an additional step that needs to be done within the java web app? The weird thing is that we both can log into Infoview, so both boxes can see the target server.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Clark
bsok

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 am 
Post subject: Re: SDK Communication error Situation (R2)

I have the same issue, do you know the solution??
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> SDK (VBA/ASP/JSP)  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to:  

Index | About | FAQ | RAG | Privacy | Search |  Register |  Login 

Get community updates via Twitter:

Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP