Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:51 am Post subject: Problem with HTML report panel in infoview
To simulate the problem:
1. Login as administrator, goto preference for webi document, change the report panel to be HTML Report Panel and click OK.
2. Browse to favorites folder, and new a webi document, drag and drop a few objects into the report and click on RUN. Error occurs in pop up:
Max character file size limit exceeded. The document is too large to be processed by the server. Contact your BusinessObjects administrator. (Error: WIS 30272) (Error: INF) Note that same set of objects works fine in Java report panel. Does anyone knows what's the limitation and anyway to adjust it? or it's not the reason at all?
3. If I just drag and drop a small object into report and click on run and the try to save the report. Error occurs in frame:
An error has occurred: The object with ID 0 does not exist in the CMS or you don't have the right to access it
4. Go back to preference and switch to webi document, change report panel to be Query - HTML.
5. Repeat step 3 and error occurs in frame:
An error has occurred: For input string: ""
Anyone has experienced similar error or have any hints?