BOB: Business Objects Board
Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP

Register | Login 

Sunset Ride 
Sunset Ride 

General Notice: BOB is going to retire...please see details here. All BOB forums have been converted to "read only" as of September 1st.
General Notice: No events within the next 45 days.

Oracle Connection Problem

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Search this topic... | Search XI Server Discussion... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> Server Administration, Installation, Upgrades -> XI Server Discussion  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
indy
Forum Associate
Forum Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:00 pm 
Post subject: Re: Oracle Connection Problem

Thank you all so much! We finally got it working! 64-bit on server, 32-bit on local machine icon_smile.gif
Sudkrish
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:49 am 
Post subject: Re: Oracle Connection Problem

Hi Indy- am having the same issue with my designer client in my desktop. Basically I was trying to get 64 bit client for Toad and uninstalled 32 bit client. After realizing that designer needs 32 bit client, we got it back and uninstalled 64 but. Since then It’s unable to connect or locate the 32 bit oracle client. Environment variable is good. I was able to verify oracle client installation is good. Can you please explain what worked for you? Did you just follow Joe’s suggestion?
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> Server Administration, Installation, Upgrades -> XI Server Discussion  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Index | About | FAQ | RAG | Privacy | Search |  Register |  Login 

Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP