BOB: Business Objects Board
Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP

Register | Login 

Follow BOB on Twitter! 
Follow BOB on Twitter! (Opens a new window)  

General Notice: No events within the next 45 days.

Restart Adapter from command line

Search this topic... | Search DI: Installation, Administration, and Connectivities... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> Data Integrator -> DI: Installation, Administration, and Connectivities  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
ivan_s
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:09 pm 
Post subject: Restart Adapter from command line

Hi gurus,

I'm looking for advice for the following problem.
We have Adapter for WebLogic with few operations successfully configured and working.
After restarting of the server on which WebLogic is running, the adapter in Data Services still shows green on the operations. When a message is sent, it errors out and turns red. Restarting of the adapter in DS Management Console fixes the issue.
My problem is that in our environment the WebLogic server can get restarted any time and the scheduled DS job will keep failing until someone manually restarts the adapter in Management Console.

My question is do you know a way to restart the adapter from the command line?
If this is possible, I could add a script to restart the adapter every time the WebLogic server is being restarted or before the important scheduled DS jobs using this adapter are being run.

Thank you!
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> Data Integrator -> DI: Installation, Administration, and Connectivities  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to:  

Index | About | FAQ | RAG | Privacy | Search |  Register |  Login 

Get community updates via Twitter:

Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP