BOB: Business Objects Board
Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP

Register | Login 

Follow BOB on Twitter! 
Follow BOB on Twitter! (Opens a new window)  

General Notice: Upcoming Events: PGHBOUG: Oct 19.

Changing comma with dot

Search this topic... | Search DI: Designer and Job Design... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> Data Integrator -> DI: Designer and Job Design  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
nemesdan
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:51 am 
Post subject: Changing comma with dot

Hello everybody,
I have a problem with comma and dot.
I'm working on Routings and in the segment SUB_OPR I have one field named ' BASE_QUANTITY ' that the IDOC is expecting it to be DECIMAL(13,3). In the last step before generating the IDOC the field BASE_QUANTITY from the template table looks like this ' 1.000 ' but when I create the IDOC in SAP the field will be change to ' 1,000 '. I've change my default with SU3 to be ' 123456.00 ' but still it will not work. I've put to_decimal, search_rep and anything else I could think of in the last query before generating the IDOC but nothing works, all the IDOCS that I generate will be in SAP with comma even if in the last table in DS is with dot.

Did you encounter this problem before? if you have any idea please provide your input
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> Data Integrator -> DI: Designer and Job Design  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to:  

Index | About | FAQ | RAG | Privacy | Search |  Register |  Login 

Get community updates via Twitter:

Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP