BOB: Business Objects Board
Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP

Register | Login 

Want to sponsor BOB? 
Want to sponsor BOB? (Opens a new window)  

General Notice: Upcoming Events: SAP TechEd: Sep 28.

Parent - Child Dashboard linking FQDN Issue

Search this topic... | Search Xcelsius - Crystal Dashboard Design... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> Other Products -> Xcelsius - Crystal Dashboard Design  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
asarma

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:24 pm 
Post subject: Parent - Child Dashboard linking FQDN Issue

Hi,

We have created parent child dashboard using BO 4.1 Dashboard Design toolset. We are trying to call the Child Dashboard with the URL
http://<server_name>/BOE/portal/1450021745/Xcelsius/opendoc/documentDownload?iDocID=Abbbbbbbb&sKind=Flash&sWindow=same&CELogonToken=2222

Issue is while using calling the Child Dashboard without the Server FQDN results in the error. Is there anyway to avoid the error without using the Domain in the server name??

Error:
HTTP Status 500 - javax.servlet.ServletException: An unexpected error has occurred (FWM 02004)

type Status report :- message javax.servlet.ServletException: An unexpected error has occurred (FWM 02004)

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
RoxanneP

flag
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:02 am 
Post subject: Re: Parent - Child Dashboard linking FQDN Issue

Are the parent swf & child swf in the same folder? If not, try that and see if it resolves your issue.

~Roxanne P

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

flag
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:20 am 
Post subject: Re: Parent - Child Dashboard linking FQDN Issue

I don't think I ever found a way to have a dynamic URL - I had to hard-code it every time, so when I push a dashboard from test into live, I have to open it in xcelsius, repoint the URL and recreate the SWF file.

Debbie
Register or Login to Post    Forum Index -> Other Products -> Xcelsius - Crystal Dashboard Design  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to:  

Index | About | FAQ | RAG | Privacy | Search |  Register |  Login 

Get community updates via Twitter:

Not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP